Lifestyle: My Space: Mr Dan Mitchell’s Brutalist Fantasy Home In Bali

Mr Dan Mitchell has come a long way from Newcastle. But it’s Newcastle that got him to where he is today: padding round his beautiful Brutalist bolthole in Bali. “I owe everything to Newcastle, really,” says the 36-year-old, sun-kissed, yoga-gear-wearing creative, in a Geordie accent that he insists has softened, but is still fully in evidence. “I grew up in a very working-class family and I lived with my grandad, who was sick, which forced me to grow up fast. I was looking after him when I was 10 years old, doing his shopping, getting his army pension. It wasn’t the most conventional upbringing, but it taught me a lot about life.”

from Mr Porter - The Journal https://ift.tt/8brwfiC
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post